Monday, July 16, 2007

Hear this story and be amazed!

She has never thought of being a doctor.
All she wanted to do was to be in business.
One day, a word from God.
"You will be a doctor."
Though 18 years old,
she believed firmly that God will make this vision come to past.
She went for the interview.
With a B (girls applying for Medicine got to have STRAIGHT As),
and absolutely NO bio knowledge in her entire education life.
But guess what?
She got in!

I'm proud to say that she's from my church:
Wee Jia Yan :D

-courtesy from Nadine's blog.


I wna be like her okay though I'm going thru the poly route.
I like human bodies like siao okay.
Im crazy about the end of O levels alrdy though I'm NOT going prom when the whole class is.
I dont like prom cos it is money wasting and time wasting!
Okay, MTLC is boring esp the classical music but I love God!
He is everyone, so near so near so near. ya hoo!

Crashing NP and SP next monday with Joyce which we dont have sch. oley!