Thursday, July 12, 2007

I guess I havent been posting anything interesting at all...because studying makes people moan and groan.
Finally tml is friday! then two days of break frm school.
I seriously hate school because everyone is PLAYING POLITIC.
They are all just snails hiding in their own shells - they dont say the things they want directly, they hide their emotions in the wrong way, they mug like mad at home and dont do their homework.
I dont like it! School is disgusting because the people are.
Hate me or love me, this phrase is for all of you in Mayflower.
I cant wait for the 4 months to the end of O levels and probably I wont see many of the ppl anymore. Prom night is a waste of money anw, I rather go shopping with that 200 buckaroo.

I cant wait for Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday - studying with xin. you wont know how carefree is it to mug in front of someone who wont ask you why you're mugging so hard because they understand so.
Sunday = SERVICE! finally. Worshipping alone will nvr be the same as worshipping with everyone, sermon cd will nvr be the same as listening to sermons during service. Woolala~