Friday, August 24, 2007

Im going to be mean for once because I just cant stand some childish ppl














If you knw where is this, then good for you.
This guy, being disgraced, still remain so stubborn and continue living in his own world.
And worst still, he lacks the creativity till the extend that he must copy what I wrote.
Cheryl, Joyce and I had so much cheap fun (cheaper than arcade at parklane) by just laughing at them, not because we look down on people with lower understanding ability but they are just like clowns who uses vulgarities.
So glad that people arnd me are of higher-standard.
No wonder that extra uses vulgarities at home because her friends all do so, birds of the same kind flock tgt.
Oh that guy actually gives his phone number on his blog thinking that Joyce and I will sms him, not that standard.
Joyce and Cheryl rocks! They use proper english. haha

Oh yar, I forget to mention. Only people who are hideous will set their friendster profile to a private profile.
And also this irritating lifeless chicken: http://huannzors.blogspot.com/ actually told Cheryl, Joyce and I to get a life when she herself doesnt have one. The pot calling the kettle black. tsktsk.