Friday, October 12, 2007

2.5 hrs of travelling.
2 hrs of shopping.
4 hrs at the library.
2 hrs of amaths tuition.
saw a frog (its really really gross)
saw a dog controlled owner.
after all the animals, the best thing happened: i heard a group of christian in my block singing God of my forever. 1st floor and 15th floor also can hear. its powerful, God's presence was so strong in the singing man.

I really really want the exams to end faster.
Im so sick abt it. While everyone else goes for inte outing, im going for tuition.
Though I shopped for two hrs and feel content, nothing beats having fun with churchies at a bbq.
Nevertheless, I'll still study tirelessly for the next one mth. When I get my papers next yr, the results will glorify God.
Like Ivan said, once in a life time, do it well.