"We detest in others what we detest in ourselves"
What a statement! So intrusive yet so true.
The strength to love is only when we tap in God's limitless love.
Let us love ourselves today, and start to love others.
Love the flaws but i still hate the fats.
Next week is gna be so much more better after the Tuesday.
Salon with my mum on Monday
Airport with Joyce on Tuesday
Long awaited shopping trip with a lady who waited for this day as long as I do on Wed/Fri
Pm/Cg on Thursday
Im not going to do super mugging on the free day anymore. Im going to study 2 hrs per day and go shopping alone on the free day, satisfy the womanly side of me! (i edited this part)
Tell me what's up after the exams.
And tell me my mum is confirm going to Taiwan.
I cant wait to stay home all alone and have the whole house to myself!
Shopping at Taiwan may sounds really good, but I rather stay home alone than going there to be mentally and spiritually tortured.
I dont want to pay that price anymore, the trip to Sarawak is more than enough.