Friday, November 23, 2007

Others Can. I CANNOT.

Revival meeting was a blast. God was just so there with us.

During worship, God showed me a picture.
In the picture, there were 2 hands holding onto each other, one frm top and the other frm bottom. Slowly, the hand frm the bottom started to have cuts on it, some were deep and some were just bruises. When the hand started to have more bruises, it hold on more tightly to the one on the top.
The hand frm the top belongs to God and the bottom belongs to me, the bruises were prosecutions, trials, tribulations and disappointments.
Through that, God told me to held on more tightly onto Him and rely on His strength during the tough times. I've been thru much but there's still more.

The word for this season: SIMPLICITY! (that's for my personal life)
The Word frm God really blessed me.
Frm today onwards Im not going to worry abt my future. I'll be simple and trust God.
I'm not gna think complicated anymore.
I'm officially back to DAY ONE. But I'll be different frm day one, I'll be more transparent, more simple, more hungry.
I will work hard in the backyard because that's where everyone starts.
God just rocks so much. He spoke alot and every word meant alot.