Saturday, December 15, 2007

God of Yesterday, Today and Forevermore

Last day of VBS was supreme!
Ministry was a total experience.
In the past, God only spoke to me about the present and the future. But ytd, God showed me my past.
Words that came frm God thru Pastor How was so powerful, "You have been through it. Have a father's heart. Now rise up with love."
Before that, God was alrdy telling me that fighting for justice was what I have been doing and what was my heart.
During ministry, God showed me pictures like flashbacks. One was the scene of my parents quarrelling and my dad was hitting my mum, that was whn I was three. Another was the one that I walked out of class whn Mr. Sia punished the whole class and yet allow someone go when I was sec 1.
The desire was spurred ever since whn I was three. God said that the scene had always been retained in my mind though it was vague because that was a period of time that changed me.
The last part was v powerful. God suddenly reminded me that all along I fought for justice with hatred and anger but I got to fight it with love frm thn onwards. And I always forgive people but I nvr forget.
I didnt quite get the forgive people but nvr forget. But its okay, one day God will reveal to me.
God truly knws us before we were born. He is my God of yesterday, today and forevermore.