Monday, December 3, 2007

Just before I log off to slp for 5 hrs, I got to blog this.
I've been thinking abt my future alot nowadays.
And I think i'm very blessed because God gave me alot of anwers to my thoughts.
Few days ago, God told me to be a prototype in terms of attire.
It was quite scary to me initially because I nvr gave an A to my attire. I always thought that my attire was sub-standard and i can improve alot alot more. That is also why i went into dieting.
Thn God told me to break the mentality of people that life science and medical students are nerds and wear jeans and t-shirts to classes. I realise its so relevant because i dont wear jeans and tee and i hate them.
Imagine you are a pregnant woman and whn you visit the specialist, she is wearing some colourful retro dress. Wahahas. I wna see that expression whn I grow up man.
In 15 yrs time, I will be your prototype top gynae.
Make me ur gynae and I will give you discount!