Tuesday, January 8, 2008

When i need the job, the job nvr come. When i dont need it, the job comes.
Ahh..i will be jobless soon. I really do hope acer will help me fix my laptop. I dont have that much money w/o a job to purchase a new laptop for sch.
The skin on my neck is irritating me, its so dry and itch and reddish.
I need some excitment at work man. I need some beauty sleep too.
Other than being courteous, my mum is totally not worth my respect anymore. She's so fake, even to her own daughter. Its not the big thing that matters, its the small thing. Other than taking out my bday card frm my bag, other than flipping the things in my drawer, other than slandering me behind my back, i dont knw what else more she is doing behind the scene.
This is such a mess.