When man disappoint you, that's when you truly need to hang-on to God.
Time changes people, it really do. Im no longer that young innocent girl whom everyone else know. Im v in love with fashion and i do get critical abt everyone attires and actions. That's why my favourite fashion phrase for the season is "skinny jeans aint meant for fat people" and i probably have lived up to that.
Im finding my way back to simplicity. It's difficult not to think too much as you ages.
I got to admit that ive a wonderful imagination that always imagine wierd stuffs till i got wierd dreams. But who cares, its my dream anyway and i only rmb like one out of fifty. hahs.
It's really fun when i get to imagine my future, from my poly classmates to the five inches heels inches heels on my wedding dinner to my kids and so on. Hahs.
Back to normal, time really changed me and everyone else. I love the way time moved. I want to get my car license and probably a motorcycle license but that got to be five years down the road, twenty one years old for 1991 babies and onwards.
Btw, im really irritated with the fact that my soon-to-be sch is infested with neighbourhood posers. I really love to meet some englishmen which Weimin said that they are rare species in sch. I'll probably marry an englishman in the near future, got to start praying for him now. I really got a fetish for guys wearing shirt. Probably i'll buy alot of shirt for my husband in the future. Hahs. Me and my supreme imagination again..