Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Home sweet home", that's what ppl like to say. Its half true and half lie. Going back to a earthly home is totally not sweet, going home to meet God is the really sweet thing.
I'm totally disgusted with my family, the ppl that i used to respect are the ppl who cant keep their cool in crisis. I think i cant respect any of my relatives now. I think i can keep my cool so much better esp my mum. Dont ask me what happen, if you knw me well enough, i believe you've seen this frustration post alot of time.
In slightly more than half a decade time, im going to earn my own bucks, set up my family, lead my own zone, climb up to the top in my work.
Im going to prove to them that my God is real.
For the rest of my life, be in sch work or family, im going to balance it so well that i will shock all of them.

Excellance inspires and excellance honours God.