Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Money inevitably have been a very important thing in my life.
Some ppl only need money for basic necessities, some ppl need them for more.
As a girl who loves fashion and a good quality for life, sometimes i really can spend money like nuts.
Thus, over the years ive develop a mindset that spending on food and movies are just v not worth. I realise that it really make me have different interest with most of my peers.
Anw, ive decided not to activate my credit card with UOB bank since what i really want is the savings acc. So my credit card is a fake.
God is really amazing. To everything else including food, i will really save but not to giving God. I nvr dared to mess with His money, I trust Him for what is said in the Bible. I believe that what i sow, i will also reap. In half a decade time, i will be reaping the fruits that i sow. I cant wait to grow up.