Heartwork and not hardwork.
Hardwork will bring results but heartwork will bear fruits.
Hardwork without the heart is nothing. But by heartwork, hardwork will definately come.
I really thank God for this revelation.
Looking back how i used to do my people work, im so glad that im taken down to have issues dealed in my life and to observe & learn frm the leaders.
Hardwork only give you stress but heartwork gives you contentment after the stress.
The church celebrated Pastor Lia's birthday today. Apart from all the funny dances and videos, God's presence was there.
The love that Pastor Lia have for her mum, the love that the church was built upon and the love that changed lifes.
Though im not a leader or staff, but pastors love is just undescribable.
I rmb once Pastor How called me into his office back in ftms to talk to me abt my po, i end up crying after the whole talk. Before i left the office, Pastor Lia gave me a big hug though i was in my sch uniform and was stinky.
I love my pastors :)