Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Reminiscing old sch days.

Sakae buffet with Joyce and Cheryl today, i almost died eating. Thus, i walked home frm bishan (I really did that, Joycetan!)
I somewhat miss sec schooldays - all the jokes during lunch and recess, sleeping during english lesson, counting calories etc.
Oh well, tml is orientation and its a new journey in life. This time round it will be different. It's one that i knw where im heading and it's one that is part of God's plan.
Im still deciding what to wear tml, wearing sports attire will make me look so nerdy. So yeah.

This month will be an exciting month - laptop, nano, highlight and maybe haircut.

My sister just spoilt my mood man. She quarrelled with my mum over one stupid plastic bag and i got the rubbish for nothing.
Whole month of pocket money cut and my mum own me 100 bucks. Worse part is curfew cant be extended with a phone call anymore. I feel so injustice man. Its not even my fault, i didnt even say a word. I merely breathe in some oxygen and i got implicated.