School blues and bruises. Week one of poly is super tiring, and i need to spend a bomb on necessary yet seems to be unnecessary stuffs - a bigger bag, covered-toe flats, sleeveless, jacket.
All my seems to be very big bags are all filled to the brim the moment i put my tumbler and pencil box in, lab is one nonsense cos we all need to wear covered-toes FLATS. I really need to buy tons of flats cos ive only got one pair. Im draining my cupboard very much alrdy, i need to think very hard every single night before i go to bed.
I think i need to exercise/train myself more. Ive got a big bruise on the underside of my right elbow, its arnd 3 fingers in diameter. I got that frm carry guowei's num bag as if im carrying my handbag on monday when he dump it on the floor to use the loo. I worsen it by carry my 2.46kg laptop arnd the sch on tues and today. Im getting one more blue-black one my right hip cos i supported my laptop and books with it.
SCL students are getting weirder and weirder to me. Some of them laugh are childish, and some of them are insensitive.
Went with 2/3 of the class to the club crawl today. They practically dont wait for each other okay. I was stopped by some campus crusade person to do a survey and they didnt stop for me. And while kianli stopped to watch the performance or went to the bball booth to signup, no one bother to stop till i tell them to do so.
To me, it's a norm to wait for someone of the grp, probably i got a culture shock out of that.
And SCL students dont really dress up. Since club crawl was at the other end. we walked pass all the business ppl, they are so dressed up compare to the SCL and engineering.
On the list of make-up artiste team signups, i was the only SCL student out of like 25 or more. The rest are SIT or SBM. I got a big fat shock