I can't wait to finish poly (though I'm just yr1 now) and go university and then work in a hospital preferably. And I really need to study very very hard to get into a local university because the intake per year is only 100! (that's where i will meet all the nerds and geeks) Results cca interviews, really need to have God's hand in it man. If I get a GPA of 3.9 (hahahah!), I will apply for medical course.
Even if so then, a pharmacist(degree holder) starting pay is arnd 2.7k - 3k. By then, I can really pay my tithes and offering frm my own pocket and probably move out if there's a need.
But thn, I really need to get into a local university which is only NUS because expenses of studying overseas is EXPENSIVE!
Okay, I need to get some work done now.
Meet my class w/o Abby and Kianleap and with the OGLs.
Hope you get the reason why I dont really like my class.