Wednesday, May 21, 2008

this is a nonsense post

It's 3.25am now and I am still online doing nothing other than reading blogs. I think I have to slp on the sofa or on the wrong side of the bed to wake up at 6am.
I am amazed at how God can use ordinary people to change lifes. I can't describe to you how, but one day I know I will be used too. And I am excited for the day to come.

Tutorials have been crap, and I really dont like them. Well, I did them in the end cos thru tutorials I am revising a little bit. I can't wait for study outing ltr on, I can finally study out of the house cos I waste alot of time when I study at home.
Wasted my elearning day ytd. Woke up at 1230 and started doing all my houseworks and went online.
Town with the towers (BK and Guowei) after that, practically did nothing other than staying at Muji for an hour. Both of them became big kids at Muji playing with all the stuffs there.

I better go to bed now though I'm already sitting on it.