Monday, May 5, 2008

The weather is a freak killer. It's super hot and humid esp my room. My mum says that my room is like an oven. Worst still, the light bulb of my table lamp fused and I have to work on the bed. I finished my coke light and all my tumbler end up in the freezer cos I want cold water.
Whatsoever it is, I've been eating and eating non-stop this few days. My weight increased by 0.5kg and my face is super round. I wonder if it's pms, and I hope it is.
School was slack today and I was home by 2. IPCT test was total crap, Abby and I just slept after the first round of slides and I woke up with my right leg numb cos I crossed it for an hour or so. Basic mandrain was postponed and we are skipping it so I can escape frm Yan's torture once.

Our normal mandrain lesson will be like:
*Teacher flashes the slides of chinese words with hanyu pinyin
Yan: (turns towards me) how to read the word arh? (and he will try reading it)
Me: No no, it's (the word/phrase)
Yan: What's the tone arh?
Me: *starts to count my finger and read it out
Yan: *start laughing non-stop
Me: *laugh and then continue counting for arnd 30 sec before giving him an answer
And I don't knw why I either end up in the same grp or sit next to Yan during basic mandrain.

Anw, just show you a comparison of how round my face is now. The bottom one is the basketball face.