Sunday, June 22, 2008

and you think i dont knw.

Back to school tml and I really excited to see God move. This holiday is really a life-changing one. I told you that this holidays will be different, and it really is. This weekend has been totally awesome and I dont knw how to describe to you in words.

Common test tml and I havent finished studying :( Gna nap till 10.30pm, bath and I will finish phychem by 2am. Honestly, I'm abit crazy. I love CT cos school for only one hour though still got to revise after that. But think of it, I only need 4 hours for a module and the rest of the time is mine. Gna start on fourth dimension tml.

A few days ago, I met up with CherylChung to get my stuffs and she commented that I slimmed down alot ever since she last saw me. In actual fact, I only lose 1kg. Probably all the walking to LT and crunches toned-up the flabs. [Big thanks to Cheryl for that compliment] Gonna work on that more, so school is good. Hahs. Size S top and size 28 bottoms. I dont knw how heavy is that and I dont want to. And I hope my mum will stop asking me abt my weight by then cos I think she will buy alot of food back if she finds out that it falls below 50kg. I very much want my weight to go below 50kg.
On this topic, I really love Daniel the fashion police on 98.7. The tips are so true and I made one fashion mistake so far. And I seriously think that girls shld follow the fahsion rules. More than that, we shld try to hide our flaws well or at least dont make ur flaw the spotlight.
One of the common mistakes that I spotted - Wearing smock (rubber with cloths clutter) at chest (the area between boobs and stomach) when she got a BIG tummy. Unless you are pregnant, if not dont do this, you will look as if you are pregnant. To look good in clothes require great effort, so do ur crunches girls and I'm increasing mine soon :)