I've been procrastinating for the past 30 mins. MicroA is so damn boring and I wonder if my lecturers are aliens. I can't understand a single thing because I dont see the microorganisms at all and they are so not related. I seriously want to sleep but I got to read thru the slides for at least once. And there is like one million and one things swimming in my tiny brain that's why I stopped reading the slides. I'm very girly and I let my emotions affect me.
Anw, I got to type this down so I will carry it out. From today onwards, anyone who wants to date me out got to confirm with me 3 days beforehand if not I will let the time out unless I'm damn free and got nothing better to do. There used to be this rule that I lived by - others can fly my kite but I wont do that, and I guess this doesnt apply anymore. I seriously need to learn to protect myself and not allow ppl to take me for granted. And I do know that I'm very bimbo. I have different expectation for males and females because the guys are usually insensitive idiots. And I think feelings matters more than the truth. The truth can be told later but once you hurt someone, too bad man.