Im doing some puke blood report again and seriously I can type nothing. I don't even understand a single thing about the whole thing I am typing. How sick can that be.
I think I'm at this age that I am sharing the burdens of the family and it is frustrating. One more marriage is broken and its the curses that only God can break. Can't they see that this is a curse. Broken families lead to so much trouble and the next generation suffers. I just need to blog this before I continue my microA report because it is so frustrating. The God that they hate is the God that will save them out. Look at Sister Huiling and Brother Samuel, it is because of God that their marriage was salvage. Part of me wants to help the kids and the adults, but I knw I need to break the pride of the adults first. Im sitting here with a heavy head and an extremely heavy heart.
Tonight is one of the night that I need to sleep with God's peace, so much so much. I'm going to finish my lab report soon then I will worship till I get enough.
goodnight world, thank God for this life you have (: