Last day of school tml and my long awaited holidays are here! This holiday is not any ordinary holiday, it is the first time that I countdown to a 2 weeks holiday with lab report to do and common tests to study for. with the same feeling as how I countdown to the end of Os. It will be two very precious weeks and I've got one million and one things that I wna do from mugging to shopping at alot of different places to catching up with some ppl to collecting my O'levels cert (which will nvr happen) to going to my aunt for scaling (which probably wont happen too).
I'm going to study very hard. hahahahahahahaha
And I'm not a banana or potato. I can speak mandarin and write chinese characters. Chinleong got so shock when I spoke to him in mandarin today. Jianli used to translate whatever Chinleong says in mandarin into english for me. Plssssssssssssss. I speak mandarin at home.