Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My attempt to find some cheapo clothes and footwear arnd town with Yulin today failed. I spent quite alot on food instead. Gonna head down to bugis and probably fareast again next wk before sch starts. I can never get rid of shopping my life man. Please let me marry a man who loves to give me money to shop.

My sister just came back and she is such a rotten banana, copy me and layer her clothes. Best part is others layered with spag, she layered it with a buttoned spag.

12.16am:
I think God really wants me to save money because I always have a problem with my ibanking. The first time I got my IB device, I forgotten my password so I cant log in. Now, the IB web is down thus I cant buy anything online including my super cheap shishieldo mask :( And you knw how attractive online shopping is.