Saturday, July 26, 2008

attention not to you.

I love life the way it is right now, despite all the horrendous projects. Sometimes it's really not about I'm not stressed up about work or I dont really care, it's just that at the end of the day, I get to spend time in God's presence and there everything is gone. And I sleep with that smile.

I think I'm quite bad with people at times. When people wants my attention too much, I just refuse to give. Or when people are too dependant, I will simply feel disgusted and maybe sometimes I help because of obligation. Sometimes when I'm irritated by someone, I will just 'shoot' the person, become justice bao or ignore. I don't know how others can respond nicely. I simply cant do the same and every emotion of mine is show on my facial expression.

But well, God thinks differently from me. Sometimes I do wonder why people can chat with me easily though I'm not exactly friendly. A few nights ago when I slump onto my bed wanting to sleep, God spoke. I was shocked like crap because God told me that He place this charisma to attract so He can work thru me. I asked God why choose me, I'm nothing good at all. God replied that I don't hide from people when I talk. I reply what I like to though some things are not processed. I thanked God that night and the next thing I know, my mum was screaming at me.

Being real is the easiest thing one can ever behave. And you will never suffer from any nervous breakdown. Hahs. Show you all some funny photos in the next post but in the meantime, check the photos on my facebook.