Last microA practical today! which also meant last microA lab report!!! We all will miss Mr.Jay, so much influence on us and such a nice humourous lecturer. Anw, that's not the point.
My neighbour bought a new dog today and I totally got shocked by it. After entering the house, I turn and wanted to lock the door. And there was the dog, staring at me like it is going to devour me. It didnt bark nor did it make a sound while walking to the door. The freaky dog just crept to the door and stare at me like a pervert. Luckily, it wasnt like the white dog they had years ago which will dash out of the door whenever it is open. Well, the dog is still as freaky as it's owner.
Good morning, Holy Spirit is awesome. I digged it out frm my drawer a few days ago and started reading it after I finished fourth dimension.
A random photo for you here.. (look at our expressions)