Didnt start off the day very nicely because there was this malay role play thing and I totally screwed it. What's more? I slept for 2 hours only for the day so I wasnt in the best of mood at all.
Well, the nights are always the best. Went out earlier in the afternoon wanting to do maths since Stella is going to tuition the kids. Did maths for an hour with Guowei trying to draw infront of me at the alfresco and we end up watching Russell Peters. All the guys love Russell Peters and I don't know why, some of his jokes are not even funny at all. Kays after that we started slacking like mad and I did his stupid haloscan for him while he fell asleep. Anw, if you are free after visiting my blog, maybe you can visit Guowei's (http://lesnansel.blogspot.com/) and comment at his haloscan because I took quite some time to put that up. Oh, I've got a post dedicated to all of you there.
As for the night, I'm not going to say anything today because there aint any word to describe anything to you. I can only tell you that my life is changed forever (:
good night (: