Thursday, July 17, 2008

out of my mind

I think I've got unusual thoughts in the midnights especially after mugging or lab reports. What's on my mind is always back to the same old things, same old negative things - cheap girls. Just before my mind get so infested by that thought and the names that appear, I better thrash it out.
BUT PLEASE ONLY CONTINUE READING IF YOU CAN TAKE SHALLOW STUFFS.
In my opinion, there's a lot of definations to cheap girls. Some can be those sluttish type who tries ways and means to seduce guys, some can be those flirtatious type, some can be just desperate or always trying ways and means to hangout and get closer with guys, some can be just staying over with at guys' house all the time and the list goes on. As I typed this, names and names of acquaintances, friends or even bestfriends appear on my mind. Yes I do know that this world is corrupted. I still can treat my bestfriends as per normal because the relationships that we have overpowered whatever things they can do. And you know most of my bestfriends are pretty babes and I'm a biased bitch. But to those who are just acquaintances or friends, they just aint so lucky. I will just feel SO disgusted about them that when I talk to them, there's something not so good running at the back of my mind. And I will find ways and means to avoid talking to them or be in a conversation that includes them.
Kays, if you really want to know who the people are, maybe I will share with you depending on our intimacy of our relation. I will definately have my reasons of typing this but they may be too shallow or bimbotic for you to understand. If you are too shy to ask, maybe you can try observing me, you will definately find the answer.
Last point, never initial a date with a guy (especially the first outing) unless you two are bestfriends and you know that ur feeling towards him is mutual.

Now you know what kind of person I'm and why I behave like how I behave, I don't want to eat my words.