Wednesday, July 30, 2008

user but not friendly.

Good morning! I had a long long long tuesday trying to rush out microA website and commskills presentation. My day started at 7am and it ends at 4am at the next day which is now. 21hours without sleep and I look like China's treasure alrdy.
Wednesday alrdy! So just a few more days to go to end my busy busting week. Presentation later and I'm damn nervous. More than how I'm going to speak, I'm very worried about my attire and my posture. Kays, time to get some sleep now before at I wake up at 6.30am to prepare. Half an hour earlier to make sure that I didnt miss out anything.

And I think I'm toiling my body. For once in so many yrs, I doubted my period. It completely stopped at the third day and I thought it was internal bleeding. I can't be bothered to find out and I choose not to believe so the bad things won't happen. But then, it's time that I should go for a body checkup, I've grown up.

I very much miss my dearest King in the midst of the busy-ness.