HELLO little world (: I'm feeling damn pissed now, with myself apparently. I freaking don't feel like doing work now which includes talking to people on MSN, it's brain draining work kays. Maybe it excludes JoyceTan and PohGuowei cause we chatted just now for like 5 mins and they both disappeared. And then I went to watch the challenges between Kaykay & Paul which is super funny. BUT THE FACT IS I SHOULD BE STUDYING NOW! <- see this Abby?!
But whatever, phychem paper tml and I'm unprepared. Gonna study till 4am tonight I think. Studying out really helps abit though I spent like 10 bucks on food within 5 hours but I'm quite deprived of nice looking food, that's why. And I think it's a mad combination when Stella Abby and HweeYee get together.I think I'm not making any sense here and I dont see the point of me typing this much other than procrastinating. So byebye, I need to bath..