Saturday, August 23, 2008

think thru

Exams gonna end in arnd 5 more days!! I gave up counting long ago. But anyway, I really cant wait for exams to end. So I can do what I want to do, like reading books and spending time with God when no one is at home. Oh yar, my mum accepted the fact that I'm not going to burn incense paper and the seventh mth crap with them anymore, and I seriously mean for the rest of my life. Though I cant really see the end of the war, I know I'm gng to win it anyway.

Btw, Abby broke her virginity.......................in online shopping, with my help. I think she is going to get addicted and she is going to kill me, after she get her clothes.

I've been thinking about what my life will be if I didnt meet Jesus. Probably I wont be in pharmsci and probably I wont be typing this cause my life will be too messy to put into words.