HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm back from malay test and I skipped the national day thing. It doesnt feel like national day in poly. I miss those morning assembly whereby the uniform groups will march arnd thn we will sing the national song followed by some crap. As usual, malay test was crap. I screwed up abit here and there because I only memorise a few lines.
I'm going to watch money not enough 2 with my mum and aunty ltr in the evening. Wonder why they want to watch such weird production, I hope I dont doze off in the movie. Shld just pop-by at sinema old school if they want to watch local films, there's a few local production for the hungry ghost mth like spirit compendium and another one. I want to watch themmmmmmmmmmm!
Abit out of my mind now. I feel like changing out of my dress, bath, change into home clothes, sleep, bath again later and change into another dress. I think my mum will kill me for that. Okay, byebye. I AM GOING TO STUDY NOW. (<-Qis, this is for you)
[EDITED @ 5.24pm]
Kuakuakua, I didnt study at all. Was blog hopping, EATING, sleeping, MSN-ing. on the phone, re-doing my makeup, I will start tonight after the movie I hope. My head is blasting like hell now, sleep sleep sleep. A good one on the car to JP I hope.