EXAMS FINALLY STARTED!!!!!!! Okay, I think this is a little psychotic. But then again, start of exams meant that holdays are drawing closer. And I saved 10 bucks last week! What a great achievement. I better start saving to restock my cosmetics and I wna redo my hair. My cosmetics are running low alrdy esp my liquid foundation, counter cosmetics aint cheap and I'm so sick of my brownish hair.
I love my weekends! It's such a comfort to know that God knows the circumstances I am in and what I'm feeling. When God spoke those words of encouragement, that's no way I can just throw in the towel. That will come to pass.
And I was thinking abt who I met up most throughout the week, I realise I see Stella like thrice or more per week. Just last week, I only didnt see her on Wednesday. My life is infested with Stella, ohmygoodness! But then, it's cool to have bestfriends like Stella because we can talk about personal stuffs and enjoy doing people work tgt. I cant wait to stayover at her house to scare the hell out of her with all my weird stuns at night so maybe she will stop bullying me, hiakhiakhiak.
Oh yar, I got a revelation on friday. God place/allow many problems and circumstances in our life to test us in different areas of our life and to grow us stronger. God also placed friends to pull us thru. And I think God allowed Guowei to appear in my life to test my patience! I dont knw what on earth we do other than argue and irrtate each other.We argue about nonsense, literally. Just for all of you kpos, we argue abt things like who take more time to bath, who is more china, who is more vain etc.
For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father we worship and adore You
Father we long to see Your face
For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father we love You
And we worship You this day