Dental yesterday and it was quite funny. I wore shorts, spag & hoodie with my usual makeup & flats. When I walk in, Dr Ang was stunned. He stared at me for like 5 secs before he started talking. He said that I changed, coloured hair & makeup. Hahs. I bet all he remembers was that little girl in that beige uniform.
Slept for 10 hours last night and woke up with a backache. Ate laksa for breakfast cum lunch cum hightea at 4 plus cos I was too lazy to buy food and there's nothing to eat at home other than some candies & pomela.
Some pictures from the chalet (:
Yvonne Me Stella
The monster that sprayed me awfully wet.
Some evil ppl with a water gun
Elyn (:
I have decided to cross out every bitch part of me. I surrendered them to God last week but I know it has got to be me who will let go in my daily life. When I say bitch, its not the teasing, china boyf etc. It's the real bitch I'm talking about, the bitch that leave ppl with open wounds. So no more a bitch.