Friday, October 24, 2008

hold on

3am into the morning and I'm still here blogging. School has seriously made me feel alot and probably getting cranky in the night.

School has take a toll on me, physically & emotionally. I'm very much trying to adapt, late nights & panda eyes. The previous has really been the best one, maybe that's why school hitted me so hard. So many relationships has been built up the last hols, people that I never expect to be friends with. It's quite horrible/uneasy/not-used-to-it to suddenly not being so much on skype though msn is still on. The thing is I only use skype with people I'm closer to.

How important are friends to you? Guys & girls, cheena & english people treat friends differently. Sometimes I really cant stand it when guy treat girls like their buddies especially when it's close friends.

Okay, suddenly mental block. I need to slp now. Got to wake up at 6am and it's like 3.23am now. Goodnight!