Thursday, October 30, 2008

petty pigs

Had a very slack/not victorious/unproductive/loserish day. Abby and I went grassroot to slack during the horrendous long 4 hrs break. I end up falling aslp on the sofa and Abby played the games on her hp till it died on her. We forgot to bring out lecture notes and we left after an hr not understanding/listening to the lecturer. 72 to hougang thn 147 home. Lame till the max.

I've been a very hardworking girl this week. I finished all the lab reports I'm supposed to. Gonna do my orgchem tutorial and I'm done for the week!

Anw, had some random conversation with Debbie and Chinleong ytd and I realise that my life isnt that bad after all (not that mine is better than theirs). But to think of it, I've got God, pastors and leaders who love me, different types of friends for me to say talk abt different stuffs and maybe fashion sense & some magic power to attract cheena man. What else can I ask for? So what if my family isnt complete and is all broken like crap? At least at the age of seventeen, Im no longer broken and searching for love in all the wrong places. I'm secured and my future gna be amazing.

Give it a thought, 2 yrs down then road when we are 3000, I'm into the 3rd yr of my poly life. Life will be much easier then and I can do more things. 7 yrs down the road when we are 10,000, I'm taking my registered pharmacist course, a right time for me to adapt the bustling life before I fully step into society to work. And yes, I will study very hard to get into a local university so when we are 10,000, I will be what I dreamt of. Then and there, things will never be what it is today anymore. I will hang-on (:

If you havent really think abt life, maybe it's time that you join me in this race. Everything to gain, nothing to lose. See you at the end!