Wednesday, October 8, 2008

smash the bell on the wall, and there will be no guest

Rainy days are the best to sleep in. Finally get to sleep in till very very late on a rainy day. The last time I did that was 5782405784297528 days ago. Anyway, the very irritating flu is still here and I'm finishing the yellow pills at home.

I dont like construction workers. If I'm close to my granduncle, I will ask that disgusting bangla for his name and get him sacked. Think I'm just another girl for him to goo at. Yucks.

Celebrated Xinjie's 19th at Pizzahut on Monday, photos are up at her facebook. Seventeen mag wrapped inside some getting married wrapping paper is the best! Pizzahut's bday song is kinda weird & funny too.

Connected with Guowei & Daniel on Tuesday. I think the next time I watch action/thriller movie will be like super long. I watched connected today as if I was watching horror movie and Guowei was there laughing away -_- The last time when I watch dark knight with the CEG, Leonard was like laughing at me too.

Dinner with Leonard next week, super excited!

I feel like eating cup noodles now but there isnt any at home. There's not even nice instant noodles in the cupboard. Maybe I shld get them tml and satisfy my cravings once and for all. I've been eating eggs as if they dont carry any calories :@