Saturday, November 15, 2008

containers

Hello world! I know I shld be sleeping now or at least something productive like my lab reports. But here I am blogging and painting my nails. I have been packing my mini drawers since 1.30am. I wash the drawers, dry them, wipe them, rearrange my items, throw away lots of stuffs. After that, I decided that I shld pack my skincare/accessories space, so I did the same thing again. Now the cupboard looks very neat. I threw/packed away lots of eyestuds and hairclips. Come to think of it, I wasted alot of money then. I think I still have alot of stuffs to clear esp my bags, its everywhere in my room. And I have to get a box for my bangles instead of keeping them in the drawer cos its too bulky for the drawer


Alot more neater space




























The hairclips that I cleared.
My mum bought me that set of hello kitty hairclips when I was sec 4, I was totally shocked when I saw that on my study table one night. I intended to give it to my little cousins but I just dont rmb to pass it to my granny when she comes over. For once, its out of my drawer!