Wednesday, November 12, 2008

midnight



Wonderful schooldays. Look at what sort of stuff we do in the lab this few days. Too much of time spend on waiting for the end product.

I think my body is messed up. I slept at 1am last night, I dreamt alot throughout the night and I fell into a deep slp. I woke up at 7.36am and dilly-dally though I know Im gna be late. Whatsoever it is, at least I got to slp.

My neighbour's dog is horrible. Today when I opened my door, it rushed out towards me w/o barking. I was literally screaming & screaming and I scare the dog back into the house. Funny to the max. My neighbour came out to tell me that the dog wanted to greet me by licking me. OMG. Lucky it didnt if not I would have to change my leggings/shoes/whatever it licked.

During lecture at 10:38am, Alvin texted me this..
Alvin: HweeYee are you doing church today?
Me: nope. and do you have to sms me when im just behind?
He turned back, look, and went -_- hahahaha

I realise I dont knw how to reply ppl when they share their thoughts/feelings with me in text. It will be much better to talk to me face-to-face or thru voice, at least you know that I am listening. Friends are the most impt ppl in our lifes. We run to them when we are in need. Friends are the ppl who will sympatise & share the pain with you. Yes, I really do feel this way when all of you bare ur hearts to me, be it relationship matters or politics in school. (But I guess all of you do knw that I cant be abused too) Love ur friends, nvr make use of them.

Whatever doesnt break you, make you.