HELLO MINI WORLD!
Yes, I'm not aslp again at 1.46am when I got to wake up at 6am. I just want to rant abit, life with sch is mandane.
Anw, I had a super inproductive day today. Went cartel after school to study with Abby but we ended up sleeping on the sofa there for like more than an hr cos it's way to comfy to study. So I ended up doing only one tutorial but it was very difficult, not so bad. I went home watched tv and slp again frm 8-10.30pm, and I was supposed to do my biology book for cellbiology.
Ohhhh for like the first time in this sem, Abby and I will be going to the library to do work during the six hours break. Supposed to go SK but we decided to clear some work so we can study for our CT next wk in peace.
I hate it when ppl call me when I'm slping man cos I usually dont knw/rmb/get irritated what I'm talking abt. Okay, I got to admit that its my fault also cos I slp at the most uncommon time. Just now at 9 plus Guowei called me and I think what I replied was very %^$%@#%, better SMS him later to clarify. There's once Stella called me when I was slping and I told her to off the TV. HAHAHAHA!
I'm having gastric now and its super disgusting. My mum says my on-and-off gastric problem maybe stones growing in the gall bladder cos its in the family history. I'm like very scare to go to the doctors now cos if its positive, I got to go for operation and its like super boring to stay in the hospital. If you are thinking that I can get ppl to visit/accompany me, NO WAY! Its so scary to let friends see me w/o makeup, pale, sicky etc. Image spoiler. Plus being in hospital makes ppl dependant on others though there's no need, that is also why I HATE hospital visitation UNLESS its like close friends. Kays maybe if I end up in hospital someday, I will get my laptop in and starting video-ing with everyone else.
Okay, I've ranted enough for now, its very crappy stuffs though. Time to pack my stuffs thn bed. (2.10am now!)
GOODNIGHT!