Friday, December 26, 2008

i'll grow up loving You

Crap at home, I dont like.
I dont understand. Why isnt mum sick of kicking a big fuss out of nothing? Cant she just be more reasonable? All those threats, too bad. Singapore is a place with law and protection. I cant be bothered much. Worst come to worst, there's always the law.

I dont knw why Im affected by things nowadays. I used to be nonchalant, isnt life good then.
Took out all my cards and read them just now while listening to hillsong kids and some chc kids song in the background. I cried and cried at the cards.
Ivan is really amazing, he knows how to say the right stuffs.
"Just want to say that you have made the best decision in your life to keep going & standing strong for God." - On my bday card frm the CG two yrs ago (:
Pastor How's card made me cried very hard too.
"On the day when the world celebrates a father's love, I just want to let you know that you have a Heavenly Father who loves and cares for you." - Fathers' Day 07 =)

So much, how can I ever give up? It's not going to happen.