After like so many months of procrastinating, I finally went back Mayflower to collect my O' levels cert. The feeling was nostalgic. As I look at the walkway frm the canteen, I thought of how we will sneak food back into class, all the nonsense we talked abt and avoiding the DM.
The testimony given by Mr.Ang was wonderful to the max, total opposite frm who I am.
"Hwee Yee is a quiet and well-behaved student who is able to relate better with her peers. Although she has a quiet disposition, she has an analytical and inquiring mind that drives her to scale greater heights in the tasks given." - Part of General Character.
The other part from Academic Performance is even funnier, it's like OMG. Hahahah! (call me to ask if you really want to know)
Home alone was really awesome. I can slp and wake up at anytime without being questioned. Life has been crazy these few days and I love it (other than being kinda uncontactable cos I slept at weird time). I woke up at 3.30am for school today (like real!) cos I slept at 9pm last night and I fell into a very deep sleep until Guowei called at 12.50am. But I went gibberish after that when Alvin and Stella called. Okay, Im going to ATTEMPT to read my microb notes now :p