Wednesday, January 21, 2009

boombastic

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!
I bet all the sec sch kids are waking up to go sch soon, and Im not asleep yet.
Well, after 3 days of being very sleep deprived, I crashed after an 9-6pm full day sch.
And I wanted to eat prata after I woke up at 12plus but to see that all the ppl nearby who can be out at night aint online, so i guess they were either sleeping or not home yet. Im still hungry now..

This wk gna be full of assignments deadline - IT assignment, microb lab book, cell bio lab book, microb blog.
Now I understand why cny is not a very enjoyable hols for the poly students. There's like test after cny and exams a few weeks after that. And being semester 2, the modules are much tougher and so im supposed to study during cny also :(
Kays, maybe i shld be a hardworking lass and study for 3 hours every night.

Yr one of poly is gna end soon. I suddenly feel so old! Eighteen but we dont behave like.
One more month to end of exams and start of hols! Date me! Date me!
I wna do more than just shopping cause there wont be sales anymore.

Im gng to sleep and thn wake up at 11 to call the facial parlour. Mum gna kill me if i dont go for facial before CNY. They better have an available slot for me tml afternn.

Goodnight & Goodmorning loves.