Do you listen to P!NK and play haseebounce & petsociety at the same time? Oh well, i do that though its quite an irony.
CNY is coming really really soon. I can finally wear all my new clothes! I'm really excited about the angbaos and fun im gna have. Pls date me on the 2nd day if you are free, im very free in the afternoon! Shopping after CNY, my love. *winkwink (if u knw where im gng)
Does gastric problem turn into a chronic disease? I've been having gastric very often ever since my high fever. Im very scared that it will be a chronic disease, or gastric ulcers, or turn into appendix in the end. Hope nothing of these will happen cause i dont want to end up having operation or in the hospital. I'll be bored to death cause i cant meet ppl and have fun.
As much as i hate going to hospital to visit sick ppl, i dont like the idea of ppl visiting me if im sick also. Its so unglam - hospital clothes and pale face :(
Okay, im just gng to ignore that until it become worst. Let me enjoy shopping and school first. I love my classmates, not my schoolwork!
Lots of love <3
[EDITED*]
I dont like it when ppl always insist that they are right when they are at fault. They really disgust me. And especially they are guys. Im biased i admit. But in the first place guys aint suppose to be like princess.