I think Im the most retarded yet bitchy & bimbotic person ever alive.
First, im like crazily coughing away and feeling very sleepy while typing this. And instead of taking cough syrup, I drank two cups of almond syrup. I shld just go to bed and end my suffering.
Second, i think i enjoy competing with my sister to be the best. Benjamin turns out to be my sister's ex (darren)'s brother's friend [very long relationship] and they hangout tgt for a few times. Ben said that my sister is weird, and im her totally opposite - dress & talk alot better. Yay!
Third, im alrdy thinking of what to match what for CNY, and i totally havent finish buying my clothes - short of a basic and my jeans which i dragged since oct. I need new footwear too! - flats & heels. CNY shld nvr be lack of heels.
Last, I think i shld just spend my CNY at home clearing my wardrobe, editing my clothes & throwing those really unwanted. And I can start loading more clothes into my wardrobe!
I think im starting to be gibberish now, shall save them for the ppl on msn. Nights!