Friday, January 9, 2009

live love laugh

I'm like feeling damn confused and cranky now. Something is very wrong with me I knw.
Kays, Im like procrastinating. I've like tons of stuff to do but I'm just like staring at the screen.
I'm wondering if i shld remove my nail polish, maybe I really shld, its alrdy very ugly.
I think i've been out of my mind spirit soul whatever these days...

I got so high when I saw that there will be laser quest in school tml and I'm like going if nothing goes wrong.
When Abby told me that there's some train to johor, i was like so excited and we were like imagining things..as usual. Now I really feel like gng johor. Stupid Guowei, make us think of johor all the time now.
And the most out of my mind part, I actually agreed to go walk arnd and talk photos in sentosa with Chuanyew and I'm kinda looking forward to the trip. But well..i prefer gng to like that rather than a big group and stone at the bags.

Whatever crap, Im like super duper easily irritated and I can just kill ppl if they do/say the wrong thing. grrrrrrrr. goodbye!