CNY is coming in a weeks' time. Mannnnnn, the scales are gna go up again.
CNY has always been a season of food instead of the cow or whatever animal. Lucky the new yr goodies aint my favourite. Alot of steamboats are coming up, im gng to drink alot of yakult so i will pass everything out the next day to minimise the tummy.
Emotion rollercoaster is really not a good thing man. I'm in such a mood that once someone do a mini thing that make me feel unhappy, i can just be very silent for the whole day. That's really not me.
Worst still, the guys make me feel very irritated. I wonder if guys are really that insensitive. They show that they only knw how to blame ppl, make ppl feel bad, but why dont they just do the job though its not their job.
I dont think i've to tell everyone how screwed/messed up my life is right now. I just hope that i dont crash agn.
Retail therapy nvr fail to work. Online shopping is the best!
I'm a fussy bitch, i only choose to go out with ppl im okay with irregardless of sex or relation. I hate to go out on forced shopping, not comfortable means not comfortable. I dont reject but its just in my tone.
Okay, its time for bed soon.
Sun Ho's voice is very good, they can make u cry if u just sit there and listen to the lyrics.
Goodnight my loves