My mind is in a blank now and i dont feel like doing all the work i have.
The past week went by very fast. I was sick for two days so i slept away two days.
Alot of things had happened and I dont really knw how i shld react but i do knw that im out of sorts recently. I feel like switching off my phone for a day and just read & sleep.
I guess I'm so looking forward to sentosa or johor because i so much want an escape frm the familiar places, things or maybe ppl. Shopping in town has been quite boring nowadays, its the same old thing and same old ppl.
I wna watch red cliff 2 and the women. And so do i need to get my nails done soon.
Life is much like a cycle. After the tears, it would be the mind thn everything's back to normal for awhile and it comes again.
My mind was so infested that I couldnt sleep last night. I off-ed my laptop at 3.15am and rolled arnd from 4-5.15am before I fell aslp.
Stella is the real stalker, im not. She called me 10 mins after I posted my previous post.
I think my blog is powerful. It let me rant and rant, release some emotions, pen down some thoughts and probably see how much ppl cares.
Everyone is different, i'm trying very hard to relate to ppl, to not be such a princess, and probably to love them for who they are.
I always know who's nice and who's not, the game goes quite different sometimes but that's life.
Whatever it is, i still think that girls, be it girlf or close friend or just a friend, got to be treated with care & love.
If u didnt realise, i changed the top 3 photos of my blogskin. It took me close to an hour to just do that but i dont really mind.
Chuanyew is a really nice guy. Who on earth will let someone u havent met/contact for 5 whole yrs to let off some steam at you, that's really sweet of him.
I'm going to do some revision tonight, im serious!!
Okay, enough of my nonsense. Goodbye loves,