Saturday, February 7, 2009

bomb






Days at the gym part 2, okay we did run and do all the 'reflex' crap before camwhoring. Look at Jooyu's hair and you will know. I'm pretty as ever, so no comments.

I want shopping at secret place, a picnic at botanical gardens, chill out at miss clarity cafe. And i want all to be with friends only, no big group or whatsoever. Sometimes i just wished that all my friends know each other so that i dont have to have so many seperate outings to the same place -.-
But well, now is the time to study and some slacking here & there only. I will be hardworking and I will get good grades!

The weather have been so cold that my fingers keep getting cramp or numb. And i've been replying sms at a slower speed.

I called up CGH today to enquiry about the flatfoot treatment process and the stupid lady at the desk told me that i've to go thru operation. I just said, "okay thank you byebye" in one breathe and hang up.
Whatever shit, i dont want to go thru an op. Can you imagine me with both my feets bandage on the hospital bed clicking away my pocket money? And i dont wna spend my whole hols in the damn hospital, i will be dead by the end of the treatment, bored to death with a pile of unopened parcel at home.