Saturday, February 28, 2009

boomerang.

Hello. Holidays have officially started, for me at least.
People says it is freedom calls, but i say its just take a break. I no longer define after exams as freedom. I dont have freedom.
But whatever it is, i think this holiday is gng to be crazy.
To start, i hvnt been sleeping any earlier than 3am this week. I slept at six a few days ago after eating at 1 plus. I'm very sure that i will have a problem waking up when sch starts but who cares, i always have.
My biological clock is very screwed i think. I have not been eating alot but i have been eating very late. That's bad.

Hoho, i pity the people who are not having holidays esp those who always disturb me.
Becauseeeeeeeeee hweeyee goes to bed at the time that you will need to force yourself out of bed and she wakes up just whn ur lesson end.

Now is the time to sort some things out in my life.

Annnnnnnnnd i seriously need to go exercise - gym run swim. Even whn jooyu cannot make it. I need to make it a habit of my own because i am SUPER DUPER BIG FAT PIG now.
I'm like having the time of my life now that i totally forget abt exercising. No no no, i must exercise. Maybe wednesday since im gng suki sushi with abby on tuesday, thus wed i shld be very motivated to exercise.
Exercise is the word of the season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy shitttttttt. Its like 5.29am now and i just finished watching some movie that chuanyew sent me. I wanted to go sleep like an hour ago halfway thru the movie but i decide to finish the movie. And i cried like some mad woman while watching the movie, at like 5am in the morning somemore. Lucky i have my own room, if not i dont knw who will i scare.

Good morning and good night and everything. I need to sleeppppppppppppp