Saturday, February 21, 2009

heartbreak

Goodmorning!
I woke up at wonderful 10am today because i fell aslp at 130am last night. I was alrdy in stoning mode at 12am. I screwed my biological clock once agn.

Okay ytd was everyone-be-nice-to-hweeyee day. I dont knw why but everyone was very nice to me including the cashier at the economic rice stall. How i wish everyday was like that.
Boohooo, when the clock strikes 12, all the sms and incoming calls werent nice anymore.

I went crazy last night and cleared half of my study table which consist of stationary and my hair waxes. I still have the papers -.- i concluded that i will need a goods delivery trolley for me to transport what i dont want anymore. I've like half my cupboard to be cleared. I will have a great time transporting the trash a bag by a bag down man.
Should i throw my pikachu away? I dont use it anymore but im afraid that i will end up regretting if i do that.

I wish exams are over. So i can occupy myself with some other things instead of letting my imagination run wild :(

And i ate teddy biscuits and potato rings before i ate my breakfast -.-